417 Canterbury Road (Corner Rooks Road), Vermont VIC

vermont 1

vermont 2

vermont 3

 

Fawkner Property was successful in selling this superior petrol station and carwash complex on the 15th February 2015 to a private investor for $4,700,000.

The site is on the home bound side of a major metropolitan road close to Forest Hill & Brentford Square Shopping Centres. The petrol station was sold fully leased till November 2023 with further options.

With income return of 11% per annum and capital return of 10.6% per annum equals to an overall total return of 21.6% per annum for an asset held for only 3 years.

*Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Each trust managed by Fawkner Property will have different properties, characteristics, and risk and should be assessed by an investor independently of the performance of completed trusts.