296 - 298 Frankston - Dandenong Road, Seaford VIC

BP Seaford

Fawkner Property was successful in selling this modern petrol station and carwash complex on the 14 th July 2015 to a private investor for $5,050,000.

The busy site on a major metropolitan arterial was sold fully leased till November 2023 with further options.

With income return of 11% per annum and capital return of 10.5% per annum makes this an outstanding total return of 21.5% for an asset held for only 3.5 years.

*Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Each trust managed by Fawkner Property will have different properties, characteristics, and risk and should be assessed by an investor independently of the performance of completed trusts.